Miss Jennifer O'Neill
SPECIALIST INTERESTS: SKIN CANCER, RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY, AESTHETIC TREATMENTS
Miss O’Neill is a fully qualified plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon. She has been awarded the intercollegiate fellowship in plastic surgery and is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (FRCS Plast). She is on the GMC’s specialist register for plastic surgery and is a member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
Miss Jennifer O’Neill graduated from Queens’ College, Cambridge with a 1st class BA Hons degree and then completed clinical medical training at New College, Oxford in 2000.
Miss O’Neill worked as a hand and skin cancer specialist Plastic Surgery Consultant at Wexham Park Hospital prior to taking up her current role as a substantive Plastic Surgery Consultant at Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead in 2017.
- Queens’ College Cambridge – BA(Hons) 1st Class (Cantab) – June 1997
- Masters – MA (Cantab) – July 2000
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, New College Oxford – BM BCh (Oxon) – July 2000
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons – MRCS (Glasg) – Nov 2003 and MRCS (Eng) – July 2004
- Master of Medicine by Research into Lymphatic Anatomy – MMed (Melb) – September 2006
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England – FRCS (Plast) – March 2013
- British Hand Surgery Diploma – March 2015
- European Hand Diploma – June 2015
- Entry to the General Medical Council Specialist Register (4731430) – September 2015
- Postgraduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership (Open) Merit – 2015
- Teaching and Learning for Health Professionals, Bristol – Certificate in Education – 2012
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ROLES/ INTERESTS
- Lead Plastic Surgeon for West Kent Dermatology – April 2017 to April 2020
- Plastic Surgery Consultant, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead – April 2017 – current
- Surgical Tutor, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead – 2018 – current
- Surgeon on the Simulation Faculty at Queen Victoria Hospital 2018 – current